3/12/2015

Decisions

I've been thinking about getting my hair cut super short again.

Then by coincidence, a hair dresser recently told me you look like the actress,
Ginnifer Goodwin.
She's in the ABC tv show, Once Upon a Time.
The hair dresser googled images of her hair cut for me.

Now, I can't stop thinking about it.
I love her hair cut!









As much as I love short hair cuts, love them!

I do have my reasons for not going short:
I have to get it cut much more frequently-
about every 6-8 weeks for a short hair cut.
With my long hair I can get away with 3 times a year or so.

Short hair requires more hair product. I have thick hair, and
it is surprisingly not always easy to care for even when it's super short.

My husband thinks I look like my brother, when I have short hair.
Which is kind of true.
He's never a big fan of my short hair cuts.

Anyway, I know it's not really a big deal either way.
But, I'm kind of tired of decisions.
They are always in front of me.
What to do for Spring Break?
How to spend our summer?
Little and Big decisions for my kids,
my family, our health,
our future, our money,
how we spend our time, etc.
On and on it goes.

No comments: