9/27/2011

Music, A Movie, and A Talk

I've hit the repeat button on these 3 songs recently:
The lyrics don't have any particular meaning to me, I just love how they sound.
That, Adele, what a voice.
Love Comes Tumbling Down by Matt Nathanson

Someone Like You by Adele

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by ColdPlay

The new Jane Eyre movie.
They got it right.
Really loved it.
There is a great scene in the movie when
Mr. Rochester is talking and getting to know Jane.
He is talking too poetically and intensely.
She tells him, honestly, something like, "I don't know what you are talking about."
He asks "Do I frighten you?"
She responds, "No, I just don't like nonsense."
It's so great, makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Did you hear Pres. Uchtdorf's talk yet?
It is another classic.
So great, really great.
Pres. Uchtdorf did it again. He does it every time.
Just what we all needed to hear.
People are talking about his Forget Me Not 5 Flower message, 
but I loved the Golden Ticket message even more.
Be happy now, eat and enjoy your chocolate, don't worry so much about the golden ticket.
You'll have to listen to the talk to know what I'm talking about.

No comments: