11/05/2009

November's Menu

I try to write down about 2-3 weeks of a daily dinner menu. When I go the grocery store I pick up the ingredients for those meals.  I'm not strict about my menu. My taste buds are always changing. What I planned for one night, I may not be in the mood for at all. Or sometimes, I stray entirely from the menu and order a pizza, open a can, make frozen stuff, or we go out to eat.
This menu gives me one less thing to think about when I'm hungry, I look at it and it tells me what to do.


Here is my recent menu: (If a recipe interests you, comment, and I will post it for you.)

  1. Pizza
  2. Baked Potatoes
  3. Homemade Stew
  4. Frozen Tortellini
  5. Frito Casserole
  6. Ramen Noodles and Sandwiches (Grilled Cheese?)
  7. Pork in a Crock
  8. Leftovers
  9. Chicken Cheese Soup
  10. Hamburgers
  11. Homemade Chili using cans of stuff
  12. Chicken & Salsa in the Crock Pot
  13. Campbells Bean with Bacon Soup
  14. Breakfast (Eggs or Waffles or Pancakes)
  15. Pizza or Pasta
  16. Peanut Butter Sandwiches (Pre Thanksgiving Traditional Meal)
  17. Pumpkin Soup

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'll take any recipe you're willing to share. I'm especially interested in your Chicken Cheese Soup and Pumpkin Soup. So far I haven't had much luck getting my kids to eat soup but I love it.