10/12/2014

Meet the Mormons

I'm a Mormon, you can read more about my profile here.

I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

It gives me a lot of peace and clarity to my life,
my dreams, my hopes, my days, and for my future.

If you're curious about our church,
or for different reasons have been feeling something
to learn more about our church, I encourage you to do so.
Don't wait, do it now, today . . . this week.

You won't regret it.
Knowledge is always good for anyone seeking answers.

Here's some ways you can learn more about our church for you,
personally and for your life:

Go see the movie, in theaters now called, Meet the Mormons.

We saw it this weekend as a family, it was great.
It taught me about family, marriage, being a better person,
and using God to help me in my life.

Listen to this talk, Come and See,  by Elder Bednar,
a living Apostle on the earth of Jesus Christ,
He gave a talk specifically to those who are not members of our church.
It explains in an easy way, why we want you know more about our faith.

Talk to a mormon you know, they'll give you some answers.
You can email me, if you have any questions at:
communikating@gmail.com

Contact the mormon missionaries in your area.
They would be happy to listen to you, and help you in any way you need.
They are happy people, spreading hope to everyone they meet.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love this post. It is encouraging and inspiring!