2/07/2013

How I like to Bake Glazed Salmon

I like to get this frozen salmon from Costco.
(*If you get Costco's coupons, this pkg. of salmon has a coupon this month)

I line a baking sheet with foil and sprinkle on about 3-5 of these ingredients on the salmon.
You don't have to use all of the ingredients, just pick the ones that sound good to you.

Olive Oil
Butter
Salt
Pepper
Lemon Juice (Real cooks squeeze the juice out of a real lemon. I'm a fake cook.)
Dijon or Honey Mustard
Brown Sugar



It doesn't matter too much about the exact amount of each ingredient.
Just sprinkle it on top of your salmon depending on your mood.
I think my fave parts are the brown sugar and olive oil.
Use a little more of those ingredients, if that's your thing too.

Bake at 350 for about 20 min.
Maybe 15 min. or maybe 25 min.
depending on the thickness of your salmon and how your oven bakes.

No comments: