6/28/2011

Lindy's got me hooked


I'm not sure how many season's America's got Talent has been on TV.
This summer, Lindy has gotten me hooked on it.
She would watch it, and I would find myself listening and watching more than I wanted to admit.
I find myself wishing and hoping when a new episode will be on.

I think it might have something to do with Howie. Isn't he hilarious? I think he makes the show!
But the people too. All the people trying out. I laugh every night.  It feels good to laugh.
The characters and then the surprise of a group or person who really is talented.

P.S. I wonder why they have 2 British judges and a Canadian judge for America's Got Talent?!

1 comment:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

We've never been into that show either, but my parents watch it so we kind of got hooked a few weeks ago when we were there visiting and now we're dvr'ing it!

PS- I miss you, let's get together soon!