10/15/2010

I need this box- every mother needs this box

About a month ago, I was on a school bus. I saw this box attached in the front of the bus, near the driver.

I instantly wanted it.

Last week, one of my children had a bloody nose and chose to stand a step outside the bathroom, with his nose down letting the blood drop onto the carpet.  When I took a closer view he had dropped a trail from his bed to where he was standing by the bathroom.

Cleaning up 1 drop of blood here, there, and everywhere was an interesting task all morning.

Then one of my children was car sick in the car. You know the kind of sick I'm talking about.
Throw-up. I hate it, I truly do.

Sadie is now in underwear- Hooray! (It went fine, I don't know why I was dreading it so much.)
But, she did have some accidents, and I'm sure we will still have a few in the future.

I need this box.  Where can I get one?

No comments: