7/08/2009

My Favorite Movies

I can watch these movies over and over again. They have all given me great enjoyment and helped me to see others and the world in a better light. I think some of these movies have helped me become a better person. Some have just been for laughing, which always makes my life better. Others have cheered me when I especially needed it. The list continues to grow. I love movies! Some of these are old and new, in black and white or animated.
  • The Gods Must be Crazy
  • A Room with a View (old and new)
  • Pride and Prejudice (All of them)
  • Rebecca
  • Vertigo, Jimmy Stewart
  • Rear Window, Jimmy Stewart
  • To Catch a Thief, Cary Grant & Grace Kelly
  • Houseboat, Cary Grant & Sophia Loren
  • The Bourne Series, Matt Damon
  • Dances with Wolves
  • Out of Africa
  • The Painted Veil
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Chocolate
  • Ferris Bueler's Day Off
  • Noises Off
  • Notting Hill
  • About a Boy
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • One Fine Day
  • Ocean's Eleven (The first one)
  • Jerry Maguire (Watched BYU version)
  • Shawshank Redemption (Watched BYU version)
  • Nacho Libre
  • Emma ( All versions)
  • The Sound of Music
  • It Happened One Night, Clark Gable
  • Harvey, Jimmy Stewart
  • The Very Thought of You
  • You Can't Take it With You, Jimmy Stewart
  • Waking Ned Divine
  • Finding Nemo
  • North by Northwest, Cary Grant
  • Cactus Flower, Goldie Hawn
  • It's a Mad, Mad World
  • Barefoot in the Park, Robert Redford
  • Disney Sunday Night Movies from the late 80's-early 90's
  • Parent Trap I
  • Her Alibi, Tom Selleck
  • Clue
  • Swiss Family Robinson
  • When Harry Met Sally (I watched a tv version)
  • Dan in Real Life
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Robin Hood (Disney Animated)
  • Last of the Mohicans (Edited BYU version)
  • The Scarlett Pimpernel, Jane Seymour
(I know there's more I just can't think anymore) I might have to do a 2nd list another time. See FREE movies in your town this summer with your kiddies ClickHere:www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx

No comments: