5/09/2009

Here are 10 things to ask your mom, just for fun, to get to know her more than you thought you did. (From Real Simple Magazine, May 2009 by Judith Newman) (Innocence, painting by Pino)
  1. What's the one thing you would have done differently as a mom?
  2. Why did you choose to be with my father?
  3. In what ways do you think I'm like you? And not like you?
  4. Which one of us kids did you like the best?
  5. Is there anything you have always wanted to tell me but never have?
  6. Do you think it's easier or harder to be a mother now than when you were raising our family?
  7. Is there anything you regret not having asked your parents?
  8. What's the best thing I can do for you right now?
  9. Is there anything that you wish had been different between us-or that you would still like to change?
  10. When did you realize you were no longer a child?
Lindy was able to fill out some questions about me at school. I got a kick out of some of her answers. Here are some of her answers:
  • Lindy likes it when I take the family out to dinner.
  • My favorite food is chicken and noodles.
  • In her free time, mom likes to clean.
  • Mom's favorite holiday is Christmas because she gets what she wants.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you! I admire each of you for all that you do & are accomplishing in your homes & families. Keep up the great work. We all need each other.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I was hoping Becky would answer these questions for us all to read! They are GOOD questions!