3/18/2009

March Madness

I'm too lazy to figure out how to put my full college bracket online.  Part of the tournament will be played in our town. I tried to get tickets, but way too difficult, sold out. I suppose if my full time job was getting tickets there might be a way. Oh well.
My final four are:
  • Louisville
  • Connecticut
  • N. Carolina
  • Pittsburg
I have Louisville up against N. Carolina and Louisville for the entire win
Chris' final four are:
  • Louisville
  • Memphis
  • Pittsburgh
  • Oklahoma
He put Memphis against Pittsburgh and has Pittsburgh winning the whole thing
Hmmm. . .he usually always beats me by a lot.
I got into college basketball & march madness with my dad in high school.  I got hooked with Duke, Coach K, Hurley & Laettner. Those were some great games, and I have enjoyed it ever since. I secretly always want Duke to win.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe you're a duke fan. I can't stand them and I never want them to win. I don't even know why. I guess I'm just sick of them always being at the top. I always pick them being out in the second or first round and it ruins my whole bracket usually. It will be an interesting tourney. I personally don't think there is a really stand out number one team so it will be fun, I'm excited!

Heidi said...

I used to love Christian Laettner and Bobby Hurley and Duke. But not anymore. I'm with Karen, tired of them always winning.

MollyE said...

Where was I when you were watching basketball with Dad? I missed that boat.

Stacey said...

I thought some parts of "be kind, rewind" were funny. I think we might have liked it more if we had seen more of the movies they were impersonating.

Katie said...

yeah, stacey some was a little, we kept waiting for it to get really funny and it never did.

I'm a jack black fan, but he wasn't my favorite in the movie

Mama Yo said...

Katie - next year we'll have to do an ESPN tourney challenge together with a bunch of ladies. I joined my hubby's (I think I'm the only female) - right now I'm second to last. :( Although, at least it is Chris Moore who is dead last. Ha ha! UNC all the way baby!