3/20/2009

The Dump Zones

Not my favorite things:
No matter how much I clean these areas, within minutes they are cluttered again.
These areas drive me crazy.
Photos not staged for blogging purposes
Note the paper problem, that I mentioned in an earlier post
Bags full of dirty laundry not full of things after a shopping spree
View from my front door, for all to see who visit my home
This drives me the most crazy, if any of you are moving soon,
make sure your new residence hides the kitchen/family room from your front door.
Sadly, I even knew this rule before we bought this home.
*Special Note, broom is left out to give appearance that I may clean.

3 comments:

PennStateMama said...

Very cute post! My house is at least as bad. I also recycle papers within minutes of the kids bringing them home- much better than letting them attract dust and then recycling them later! Thank you for admitting you are normal :)

Rebecca said...

You are coming to spend a week at my house next week? Mine already looks like that, now what?

Mama Yo said...

I love it! You are normal! You should see my house. I've been so unmotivated to keep it clean since I've been sick lately. It's not a pretty site. My broom sits in a corner of my kitchen as well. It doesn't get used enough either. Thanks Katie! I'm normal!