2/02/2009

A Murder Party

Chris and I have been invited to a murder party. Everyone plays a character, has dinner at someone's house, and by the night is over somebody is murdered. I will play a famous film star and Chris will be a professional soccer player. I'm excited to go. Is that bad? YES! Read on. My sister Stacey recently hosted a murder party. Look what happened to her:
Also, the last murder party I went to was in college. My date who invited me, became interested in another girl during the party. Trust me, it had nothing to do with the murder, the characters or acting. He really did.
You may never hear from me again. This could be my last post.

2 comments:

MollyE said...

Oh, I love your roles. What famous film star are you going to portray? We have never been invited to a murder party, fun!

Mama Yo said...

That sounds like so much fun! We did that once with a group of friends (man that was a long time ago!) - we also had fondue that night. We should do it together sometime! I'd love it!