10/20/2017

Weekly Web Finds

My sister and I went out to lunch this week at Panera.
I loved their squash soup.
I'm hoping to try this squash soup recipe soon.

I made these Halloween cookies this week. We all loved them.


I enjoyed watching the movie A Monster Calls this week.
A great movie with a good message, but it is sad because the mother
in the movie is dying from cancer.
I also thought it was a good movie for October.
Be sure to listen close to the tales in the movie.

Happy Weekend!
We will be watching Lindy run in her XC district meet.
We'll go to our Stake Conferene for our church,
and listen to our local leaders
give us inspired counsel to help our homes,
families and communities.

This weekend the Meridian LDS Temple Open House starts.
For about 4 weeks the temple will be open to the public.
You can get your tickets here to walk through.

No comments: