2/11/2015

Camp ArrahWanna

Last Summer my parents planned a summer reunion
with their 6 children, their spouses, and their 13 grandchildren.

It was a lot of fun for all the cousins and adults.
We all loved it, the kids still talk about it.
My son, Tate, said he'd like to honeymoon there.

Chris and I missed the first part of the reunion,
since we were helping out on a pioneer youth trek for our stake.
We were grateful for my parents, and siblings
willingness to help with our kids for a few days,
until we could join everyone later.

The reunion was at Camp ArrahWanna up near Mt. Hood in Oregon.
It's a fun camp with cabins, and lots of activities to do at the camp.
Swimming, Hiking, Biking, Archery, Minature Golf, Campfires, etc.
The camp also provide meals for you in their cafeteria.
A great idea when you're feeding so many people.

My sister Karen's Reunion Photos.
My sister Sally's Reunion Photos.


Thanks for the great reunion, Mom and Dad!

No comments: