3/07/2012

A little of our Valentine's

Kyle, with a little help from Tate, dug a hole in the shape of a heart for me in our backyard.
I thought it was kind of cool of my boys to do that for me.
 The token valentine flowers!

 Sadie helped me make sugar cookies.  Favorite all time sugar cookie recipe found here.
 Chris left out hearts for us on the kitchen counter when we came down Valentine's morning.
On the hearts, he left chocolate carmel macadamia nut candy.
Hmm, they were so good.
My new favorite Valentine candy, for sure.
Tate made me a kindergarten craft. 
It's the bottom of a celery stalk dipped in paint.
Clever craft idea, don't you think?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute! Looks like you guys had a good valentines day!!

Sally said...

That celery stalk flower is super cute. Great craft idea.

MollyE said...

What is better than waking up to a heart and a chocolate treat? Fun!