1/14/2010

The Wismer Family Photo





Top Row: Chris, (my hubby); Weston (Karen's husband), Karen (my sister) & their daughter, Haylee; Stacey (my sister); Sally (my sister) & her husband, Colt.

Bottom Row: Me with Sadie (my daughter); Becky (My Mom) with Lindy (my oldest daughter); Mike (my dad) with Kyle (my oldest son); Steven (my brother) with Tate (my youngest son).

MIA: Molly (my sister) & her husband Jeremy with their 4 boys: Spencer, Sam, Matthew, and Nathan. * They were missing because Molly was in the hospital with her new baby boy, Nathan.

In case you were curious here is some more info. about my family:

  • Chris is a dentist & I stay at home with the kids and sometimes help with the marketing/advertising for his dental office.
  • Weston is an insurance salesman & Karen stays home with Haylee. They currently live near my parents.
  • Stacey is in school to be a dental hygenist.
  • Sally is in school for elementary ed. and Colt is in school currently applying for Pharmacy School.
  • My parents still stay busy with their family. My dad teaches at a university.
  • Steven is in school studying music, but is currently "off -track" as they call it from BYU-I. He is home for now.
  • Jeremy is a lawyer & Molly stays home with her kids. They live near us.

No comments: