2/02/2018

What's SAVING me right now, February 2018

Modern Mrs. Darcy,
likes to do a post about some things that are saving her right now.
She invites us to do the same.
I love this idea, especially in the winter.


Here's what's saving me right now:

KitchenAid KFC3516 3.5 Mini Food Processor
My Red Kitchen Aid food chopper, that I got for Christmas.
It really makes food preparing so much easier, and it's easy to disassemble and throw in the dishwasher when I'm done choppin'.



The Highly Sensitive Child: Helping Our Children Thrive When the World Overwhelms Them
I have a 9 year old daughter struggling with the world around her.
Her socks, the temperature, her homework, her brothers, EVERYTHING.
This book is helping me understand her better, and quite frankly helping me survive right now.



These Paper Mate flair pens are helping me survive the doldrums of the paperwork to run a family.
Not quite a marker, but WAY better than a ball point pen, no smearing so far, and great colors.
I highly recommend. "You need me to fill out another form? Sure! as long as I can use this pen!"



Blue Sky Calendar Planners at Target. I still can't do the digital app calendars. These planners save me every day, week, and all year. They are affordable, and I like the designs to choose from.

I can't get Enough of this song, Never Enough from the Greatest Showman movie soundtrack.
I just might listen to it every day, on repeat.




Image result for victoria on pbs
I've been watching Victoria on PBS masterpiece. This has been a great series.
The actors who play the Queen, and the Prince are dating in real life. I always like that.
Season 1 was last year and now there is Season 2.
You can watch this on PBS or Amazon Prime.

6 comments:

TP said...

Yes - I love Blue Sky Planners ... maybe a little too much sine I didn't wait for the year to be finished on my last one before I decided to start a new one in January.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Lory said...

I can't do a digital calendar either - I still need the visual and tactile aspect of paper. I haven't seen the Blue Sky planners but this one looks pretty.

Sally said...

I love that song too! Did you see the movie??

diana said...

I JUST got some of those PaperMate flair pens for Christmas and they are fantastic!!

Stacie said...

Those pens are my favorite too. I love that they are vivid but don't bleed through on my planner pages. I love all the colors too! They make me happy when I use them too. And....yes! The Greatest Showman on repeat! I can't wait to watch it again! I've already preordered the DVD.

Stacey said...

I’m sorry to hear about S’s struggles. I have a feeling I’m going to be needing that book too.