5/28/2009

Where are the kids?


What's wrong with these pictures?
 The kids are missing. That's what's wrong.
I helped them set up this fun kid wonderland to give them hours of entertainment.
(My kids can be entertained for hours-Just kidding, Never, I get 15 min if I'm lucky)
Doesn't it look fun?  They were bored, and promptly came inside.
Then proceeded to stay at my side, INSIDE all afternoon;
calling MOOOMMEEEEE every 5 min.
What am I doing wrong?
What am I doing wrong?
It's going to be a looooooonnnnnng summer.
(Especially since I can't find a swimsuit)
P.S. Did I do a post about kids using swingsets? That couldn't have been me.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like you are just too cool and they want to be around you all the time. Enjoy being so loved I guess. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have 4 kids saying that all day though. Oh my goodness. Do they really need us or do they just say it out of habit?

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Ohhh this is all too familiar! I set up a virtual water park in our back yard a couple of weeks ago and let Ty have a friend come over. I even left out plates of popsicles and candy outside. And they spend the entire afternoon trying to sneak in the house to play with a dumb truck. Drives me crazy.

PennStateMama said...

Or they could be like my kids... into mischief all the time! I left two alone outside in the back yard for five minutes today only to find the window well to the basement being filled with water! I stopped them when the water line was millimeters away from coming in through the window!

MollyE said...

Oh my, it was hot this past week. Sometimes I punish my children by making them play in the backyard. Really, it is pure torture, and it makes me laugh. Such a hard life!