4/24/2019

Favorite Podcasts

Since I do have some time to myself during the day.
I find that I love listening to podcasts when I do the dishes, laundry, or other
household tasks that need something to keep your mind happy while you work.

I haven't liked audio books as much because I have to concentrate more.

I do love a good podcast though.  They fit my time frame better than
an hours long audio book.

Here are some I have enjoyed recently:

All In is a podcast from LDS Living magazine
They cover a lot of interesting people and topics in the gospel.
It's main focus is, Why are you 'All In' the gospel?

Listening to the Saints, a new book, on audio about
our Church History. I access this on the Church's library app.

As much as I like listening to the text of the The Saints,
I have also enjoyed the Mormon Channel's 20-30 min discussion of each
chapter of the Saints. They bring in experts to discuss a few more details
of the each chapter. It is not the same as listening to the actual Saints text.
Mormon Channels Saints Discussions Podcast

I also like listening to the Lisa Valentine Clark show on BYU Radio.
She covers lots of every day life topics with a little bit of humor.
If you click on an episode you can just listen to the subject you would
like or listen to the entire podcast, whatever you prefer.

I'm also learning how to become an artist and especially like
learning about The Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint artists.
The podcast from the Zion Arts Society, I find really interesting.
Listening to an artist talk about painting for temples was a great one.

No comments: