3/28/2019

C.S. Lewis

I just finished reading, Becoming Mrs. Lewis


It was an interesting read. It didn't keep me up at night, and some parts were a little slow.
I read it over a couple of weeks. I did enjoy the book.
Then, I had to watch the movie Shadowlands
which tells the same story about C.S. Lewis and Joy,
starring Anthony Hopkins and Debra Winger.

Now, I really want to read some C.S. Lewis books.
I've read some of the Chronicles of Narnia with my kids.
Our church leaders love to quote C.S. Lewis in their General Conference talks.
He has so many great quotes, and he understands Christianity.
But, I've never read any of his books before. I wasn't sure which book to start with.

Here is a great resource and list, to help me learn where to start.
I can't wait to begin. Especially after learning a little more about his life.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Janis said...

Thank you for this, Katie! I am going to listen to some of them.