9/29/2017

Happy General Conference Weekend

My kids like watching Good Mythical Morning.
Occasionally, I found myself listening and giggling while I watch the show despite of myself.

Kyle watched this episode when he was home sick this week. It was all about what pumpkin products to buy at the grocery store, Trader Joe's. Here's to pumpkin food season:



Also, I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's our church's general conference, when our church leaders speak to us to give us advice, council, wisdom, revelation, etc. Our family watches it together, and it's always a nice weekend to S L O W down.

How to watch LDS General Conference this weekend.

I'll be making these cinnamon rolls this weekend too. They really are pretty easy for 1st time cinnamon roll makers. The rising just takes about an hour.

No comments: